Sample Template Form Example for Sales Commission Agreement Contact Letter between manufacturer and commission agent in
in word/ .doc/ .pdf India
12/1 NERUL ROAD
M/S. ABC CORPORATION
MUMBAI – 457 458
Kind Attn : Mr Anil Singh
With reference to our discussion we are appointing you as Commission Agent in Navi Mumbai in the State of Maharashtra for the marketing of the Company's product 40mm Standard Shakti HRC ( Hot rolled Coils) on the following terms and conditions:
01. You will be responsible for receiving, warehousing, safe storage, selling, despatching of our product.
02. You shall arrange for an office space at suitable place with telephone facility and provide for at least five tables there for the authorised representatives of the company.
03.You shall keep and maintain all the registers, books of accounts, challans, vouchers, receipts, advices, invoices/bills and all other records, papers and documents whatever as may be required by the Company from time to time.
04.You will collect orders on behalf of the company at the rates, terms and conditions given to you by our authorised representative and requisition for the same must be sent by you to our Mumbai Office.
05. You shall receive the said goods from the carriers after proper instruction, checking and verification. You shall take delivery of the said goods only after obtaining required certificate from carriers and inform the company. If any loss, shortage, damage or deterioration of the goods is found with required certificate / approval, you shall be liable to bear the loss., Godown space will be provided by the Company.
06.If the goods or any part thereof are destroyed, damaged or deteriorated due to any mishap, accident or other reason while the same are stored in the godown, you should inform the company and the Insurer concerned about the event followed by confirmatory letter.
07. You shall be fully responsible for proper and safe handling, carrying and storage of the goods and shall keep safe custody of the same on behalf of the Company till the period the said goods remain under your charge.
08. You shall make delivery of goods to buyer as per instruction of our authorised representative and shall prepare required delivery/despatch challans, sale invoices, advices for and on behalf of the Company and send the same to the dealers/buyers concerned alongwith other required documents either directly or through Company's authorised representative and/or banks for collection and will take all necessary steps in this connection.
09. You shall take special care to see that required Sales tax, octroi and other levies, if any, are duly charged in every sale invoices in all cases of registered and/or unregistered dealers/parties and arrange to obtain necessary sales tax declaration forms in advance from dealers/parties.
10. You shall collect the payment for materials supplied by way of Bank Draft Payable at Mumbai. Payment collected by way of DD must be sent immediately either to our Branch Office at Mumbai or at our H O at
. In case of any delay/negligence
on your part, you will be liable to pay interest @24% p.a. Delhi
11. Any loading, unloading and delivery charges for receiving and delivering the materials to the parties will be borne by you. You should follow each and every instruction /advice given by the Company's authorised representative.
12. Any expenses mentioned other than above like telephone expenses, your staff cost, etc. will be borne by you.
13. You shall maintain utmost secrecy of the Company's business and shall promptly disclose to the company all and every material information and particulars relating to the said business to keep the company well posted about the event and/or dealings.
14. You shall maintain all necessary records and documents required for Sales Tax purpose. You should send all challans, Invoices and all other documents as required by the Company from time to time every week i.e. every Monday for preceding week to Company's Mumbai Office.
15. You shall be paid commission @2% (One Percent) on sale value before sales tax on account of services rendered by you subject to Tax Deduction at Source.
16. The payment of commission will be made to you on quarterly basis by way of RTGS / DD / Cheque.
17. The above agreement will be effective from 01.04.2014 to 31.03.2015.
18. Any party can terminate the Agreement with Prior Notice of one month.
19. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this agreement shall be subject to jurisdiction of City of
Please sign the duplicate copy of this agreement as acceptance.
for ROCKET SALES LTD