Bank Account Cancellation Letter Format

Sample / Template / Example of Saving Account Closing Request Letter to Bank Manager ( AXIS, HDFC, HSBC, SBI, ICICI, IDBI etc ) in word/ .doc

October 4, 2013

To
The Manager
ICICI Bank Ltd
15/4 Ali Street
Mumbai 458 545

Dear Sir,

Ref.: My Savings Bank Account No. ------------

Due to unavoidable circumstance I am unable to continue my above A/c. so I want to close the aforesaid Savings Bank Account. Therefore, I am enclosing my unused cheque leaves bearing No. 458122 to 458125 and ATM Card for your doing the needful.

Please close the aforesaid A/c with immediate effect under intimation to me.

Please acknowledge the receipt.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,



AMIT KUMAR
Account No. -----------------

Encl. 1) Cheque book bearing No.458122 to 458125
               2) ATM Card No. -----------------

0 comments:

Post a Comment