HR Business Tutorial Guide on Walk in Interview Procedure, Definition, Types & Perquisites of Walk in interview in word / doc
Walk in interview
Walk in Interview is of Two Types:-
In this type of Walk in interview a particular Time is been Decided and at that time the interview process will start.
e.g.:- 10.00sharp, thus the interview will start sharp at
2. From to:-
In this type of Walk in interview, a time slot is been decided and accordingly interviews are been taken
Procedure of Sharp (Walk in interview)
Perquisites before a Walk in interview:-
1. Date, Time and Venue of Interview Should be fixed.
2. Availability of Panel Members Should be checked.
3. All the required Equipments from Admin Department (Projector, Stationary).
4. Mass Mailing& Job posting should be done.
- Mass mail template should Include the following:-
- Company details:-
- Job Details:-Job Description, Experience, location
- Interview details:- Rounds of interview, Day, Date, time Venue & Point of Contact
- Documents to be carried:- Photos, Certificates
5. Company Presentation should be prepared.
6. Interview Assessment Sheets should be prepared.
7. Questions for Written test should be prepared.
Actual interview Process:-
- Once all the candidate have came at particular Sharp time, A Presentation is been given to them.
- This presentation includes:- Introduction of the Person,
Company profile (Objective, Vision,
, Projects, Achievements) in brief & Job Profile Mission
- After the presentation a Written test is been conducted (This Written test is been taken when there are huge amount of Candidates, so with the help of this test evaluation can be done)
- Candidates who have cleared Written test, Technical round is been taken by the Technical Team.
- Candidates, who have cleared technical Round, will go for the HR round.
- Once the HR round is cleared, Candidate are been given with the offered Letters.
- To give Offer letters on the very same day or next day depends upon company to company.
Download Information on Walk in Interview Method