Revalidation of Dividend Warrant Letter Format

Sample Template Example of dividend warrant revalidation Request Letter to Company Secretary of a listed company in India

14.06.2014

The Company Secretary,
ABC INFRASTRUCTURES & PROJECTS LTD,
14/1 J S Road
Nariman Point
Mumbai – 410 102

Dear Sir,

           Sub : Revalidation.
           Ref : Ledger folio No / Client ID No  . IN 100001-100010
           
Enclosed herewith please find original instrument which I could not deposit in the bank as I was out of station for a long period.

Hence I request you to revalidate the instrument, detail of which is mentioned below and send the same to my recorded address with you.

Thanking you,
Yours faithfully,


Neetu Singh

Encl : 
Original Dividend Warrant 6157412 for Rs. 167.00 dt 25th September, 2013

1 comment:

  1. VERY USEFUL- I HAVE ENJOYED MANY BENFITS FROM THIS FORM

    ReplyDelete