Sample Reminder Letter for Refund of Wrong Deductions

Template / Example of Follow up letter for non-receipt of payment against wrong charges in word / doc format

December 27, 2013
REMINDER – 1

N/s Naka Michi Securities Ltd.
Mercantile Building (21st Floor)
Lara Street
Mumbai – 415 545

Dear Sirs,

Ref : My ID No. ---------------

Sub : 500 Nos Share wrongly transferred in my Demat A/c

This has reference to our earlier letter dtd.01.09.13 on the above subject, a copy of the said letter is enclosed herewith for your reference.

You have wrongly transferred 500 Nos Shares in my Demat A/c and for this, South India Securities Ltd. has charged Rs.24/- and same was paid by me. I am once again requesting you to credit my A/c by Rs.24/-, which was charged by Eastern India Securities Ltd. This is your mistake and why I will bear the same.

Your immediate action in this regard will be highly appreciated.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,



G  Shina

Encl. As above

0 comments:

Post a Comment