Sample Bank Account Closure Letter Due to Change of Address

Template / Example of Letter to Bank to Close a Bank Account due to Change of Address of Account Holder. 

GOPAL SINHA


C/O Ram Sinhal, Advocate

52A, Kalakar Road

Mumbai – 700 007

                                                                                                     Date : March 23 2013
The Branch Manager
UCO Bank
Vashi Main Road
Navi Mumbai- 458 478
           
Dear Sirs,

Sub : Close of S. B. A/c No. -----

I would like to bring to your kind notice that I am unable to maintain my Saving Bank A/c No. -------------------------- due to change of my address.

Therefore, you are requested to close my above A/c and refund me balance amount credited in my above a/c by A/c Payee Cheue in my favour.

Your immediate action in this regard will be highly appreciated.


Thanking you,

Yours faithfully,



GOPAL SINHA

0 comments:

Post a Comment