Reminder letter for payment Due / Overdue of Invoices

Friendly Reminder Letter Format / Sample / Template for payment for Collection

December 12, 2012

………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………..
………………………………………………………..

Dear Sirs,

This is to bring to your kind notice that your outstanding for materials delivered by us above the normal credit period of 30 days is Rs. ……………………

This is the first time, I am writing to you in my personal capacity as Managing Director of ABC CORPORATION LTD. and I request you to clear up this amount immediately.  If it is not possible for you to clear the total outstanding beyond 30 days in one day, then, please try to clear it in part by the next 15 days from the date of this letter.

We understand the present situation in the market and we treat you as our partners and therefore, never in the past, I had written to you directly in my personal capacity regarding your outstandings.

However, please understand that we are a Public Limited Company listed under BSE and NSE and like I consider you our partners also I have to take care of the interest of more than 10,000,000 equity shareholders, who are the investors in our Company.  Therefore, I am in a very difficult position and I would earnestly request you to help me out in this regard at the present moment and I shall remain forever grateful to you for your positive action, which I am sure, you will do.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Best regards,

Yours faithfully
For ABC CORPORATION LTD.



(AMITABH BACHCHAN)
MANAGING DIRECTOR

0 comments:

Post a Comment